Steady, sustained growth is today's chief imperative for your urgent care business. While this goal sounds simple, executing it effectively involves many strategic moves with little time or room for error.
With the explosion of UC Centers nationwide, innovative operators are exploring alignment and partnership opportunities with other health systems, providers and established players in the marketthat will allow for successful and sustainable growth, as well as deploying innovative strategies and best practices for successful volume, value and revenue growth to gain competitive advantage.
The 3rd Urgent Care Growth Summit, December 6-7, 2016, is designed specially to address the building blocks that are essential for Urgent Care growth and success. Case studies, interactive panel discussions, and expert-led presentations will zero in on innovative, proven strategies, and best practices --essential to achieve successful and sustainable growth - whether you have one center or multiple centers.
Occupational Medicine Metrics: Benchmarking Your Occu Med Program to Achieve Sustainable Success - Max Lebow, MD, Medical Director, Reliant LAX Urgent Care Clinic
Winning with the Community: Establishing a Creative Grassroots Marketing Game Plan to Increase Patient Volume and Revenue Growth - Suzy Buck, Marketing Director, Zip Clinic Urgent Care
Key Strategies to Create a Culture of Service to Improve Patient Satisfaction, BrandPreservation and Success of Your Center - Claudio Varga, Director, Operations, Vital Urgent Care
Best Practices in Financing, Avoiding Cost Over-runs, and Expanding the Urgent Care Business - Logan McCall, Chief Executive Officer, ZipClinic Urgent Care
Integrating an Effective Social & Mobile Marketing Plan to Attract Millennials, Drive Volume & Increase Revenue in Your UCB - Michael Toth, Director, Stony Creek Urgent Care
TRENDS IN ALIGNMENT: Aligning Urgent Care Centers with Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) and Physician Practices for Sustainable Growth - Curtis Bernstein, Pinnacle Healthcare
Urgent Care Trends: What to Expect for 2017 – Alan Ayers, Vice President, Practice Velocity, LLC, Practice Management Editor, The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine
Cutting Wait Time: Leveraging Digital Patient Intake to Improve Provider Efficiency, Patient Satisfaction and Grow Center Profitability – Scott Beck, CCRN, EMT-P,BSN, Sr. Director-Healthcare Solutions, QLess
Why Attend Our Urgent Care Growth Summit?
This event is where you will find the answers, best practices and key insights that will put you in the know how with what it takes to successfully grow your business in this rapidly expanding market. Our dynamic group of urgent care practitioners/industry thought leaders will share key insights on:
- How using digital patient intake can improve the patient experience and reduce wait time, and increase provider productivity
- Evaluating the benefits of integrating value added services to create revenue and growth opportunities
- Effective patient retention strategies and ways to rev up your growth engine
- How to best position your center for acquisition and/or merger, and when is the best time to sell
- Identifying best practices to develop and implement effective procedures to achieve operational excellence
- The process involved in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and what buyers and investors look for in a center
- The growth and financial opportunities of having a technologically robust urgent care center (EMR, virtual visits/telehealth)
- Legal considerations and recommendations that can impact the expansion of your UC business
- Best practices for successful growth beyond one urgent care center
- Urgent Care practice growth, industry trends, challenges and opportunities
- The impact of having the right culture, staff and quality of care on the overall growth and success of your UCB
You will also benefit from unmatched networking and information sharing between peers, competitors and solution providers.
Connect with other urgent care professionals and experts in your field to create a network of professional contacts.
Learn from both general and specialized sessions designed to provide practical, hands-on learning in a meaningful and engaging setting that provides peer-to-peer and vendor interaction and 1:1 face-time with speakers.